The EZ 12 Parabolic Reflector is a device you make to boost your internet signal by attaching this to your wi-fi router.
- First is you have to cut out the template.
- Open this file on photoshop or any program where you could print it an image file, you can resize it if you like.
- Then Print this on a thick paper or card board paper.
- Cut out the patterns with the use of scissors or knife.
- Then put a thin foil on the rectangular template that you just cut.
- Then connect the the other template to the rectangular template by placing the tabs into the slots.
Your EZ 12 Parabolic Reflector should look like this: